Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cross Stitch Stocking Project



Dudes... I have spent well over 30 hours on this I would say. Cross stitch is a time sucker. But the results are so worth it, so I keep doing it.

I have started this stocking to give to a future progeny at some point; a child that in no way exists yet but I am hopeful that when I do eventually become pregnant, have a kid, send it to high school and listen to it tell me that my music is "lame and old fashioned" or whatever kids in the future will say, that the stocking may get done. And then the child will be so in awe and grateful that he or she will sit down with me, look at the stocking lovingly, and we will listen to Sonic Youth together and eat Christmas shortbread. That'll shut 'em up.


1 comment:

Elle Dubs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.